In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace the convertible top module on Chrysler Crossfire.
Replacing the top module on a Crossfire is easy and takes about 20 minutes.
The module is located on the left side of the trunk. Detailed instructions can be found below.
What you will need
- Park vehicle and turn off the ignition.
- Open the hood and disconnect negative battery terminal. The battery is located on the passenger side in the engine bay.
- Pull the trunk release and open the trunk.
- Remove the left panel.
- Locate the convertible top control module.
- Remove screws that secure it in place
- Disconnected the wire harnesses.
- Install new Crossfire convertible top module