In this video, you will learn how to replace the trunk light bulb on your Chrysler Crossfire. This guide applies to model years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.
What you will need
- Park your Crossfire
- Turn off the lights
- Lift up the trunk to make it easier to remove the burned license plate bulb
- Remove two screws that hold the license light in place
- Pry out the light housing
- Pull out the old light bulb
- Install the new light bulb
- Reinstall the two screws. Don't over tighten the screws.
Note that the owner's manual lists this bulb as type 168.
During disassembly, we noticed that this is a festoon light bulb instead.
We recommend that you remove the old light bulb to verify the type in your case. Removing the old / burned light bulb takes less than five minutes.