In this guide, you will find step by step directions on how to fix Dodge Grand Caravan radio.
A common problem with the Grand Caravan radio is that it may stop working completely, start to drain the battery or there is no sound.
If you are having any of these problems you will need to replace the radio or repair it.
- Dodge Grand Caravan Radio Doesn't Work
- Radio Has no Sound Volume
- Grand Caravan Radio shows only 0 and 1 volume
- Radio doesn't power on
- The radio may short out, flash or reset randomly
What you will need
- Turn off the ignition and set the parking brakes.
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the frame from around the radio.
- Remove four Philips screws.
- Pull out the radio.
- Disconnect the main wire harness.
- Disconnect the antenna wire.
- Remove the radio and install the new one.
- Reinstall the radio and frame.
This guide applies to model years 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017. It should also be helpful to Chrysler Town and Country owners that have the same radio.