In this guide, you will find instructions on how to recharge Jaguar XF AC. This applies to model years 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 20200.
For this procedure, you will need an AC Recharge Kit.
What you will need
- Park your Jaguar on level ground. Set the parking brakes.
- Next pull the hood release under the dashboard to open the hood.
- Locate the low-pressure AC charging port on your Jaguar XF on the driver's side in the engine bay.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle. Transmission must be in Park.
- Turn on the climate control. Set the blower fan speed to maximum. Set temperature to coldest setting.
- Connect your AC recharge kit to the AC port and follow instructions that came with your AC kit.
Don't overtighten the cap on the AC port as this can cause leaks.